M.S., R.SLP, S-LP (C), CCC-SLP
Compton P-ESL Accent Modification Instructor
At Speak successfully, Kirstin understands your business and personal communication needs and is eager to work with you to build communication confidence and success.
- Masters of Speech-Language Pathology from Minot State University, Minot, ND
- Registered Speech-Language Pathologist with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA)
- Certified Member of the Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (CASLPA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language- Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Certified Compton P-ESL Accent Modification Instructor from the Institute of Language and Phonology
- Certified Provider of Lee Silverman Voice Training (LSVT) LOUD
- Bachelor’s of Music in Vocal Performance from the University of Regina, Regina, SK
To further discuss your communication needs, please contact me at email@example.com or 780.298.7634.